Admissions for Academic Year 2018- 2019 Now Open!
BRGS Admissions for the Academic Year 2019 - 2020 are now going on full swing!
For grades KG to PUC
Pre-KG, LKG and UKG sections are co-educational (Day school)
1st to PUC – Girls only (Both Residential and Day Schooling).
We hope students to join us and be a part of the wonderful "BRGS Experience!"
For Admissions Click the link below
1. Parents may contact the BRGS Admission Team regarding Enquiries on +919513731315 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Parents are requested to visit the school and take a campus tour to know about more about our facilities and campus.
3. Children may then take the Placement Test (designed to ascertain the grade level of the child).
4. Parents may subsequently meet the Principal and take the Admission confirmation.
Documents Required for the Admissions
1. Filled in Application Form
2. Fees paid receipt
3. Original Transfer Certificate (hardcopy) along with online transfer in the SATS website followed by SATS number.
4. Aadhar card photocopy of both Student and parents
5. Recent passport sized photographs - Student’s: 6 Copies, Parents & guardian’s – 1 copy each
6. Medical certificate: A medical form duly filled and signed by a registered medical practitioner/physician.
7. Photocopy of previous School’s Academic Report
8. Original birth certificate of the child to be enclosed along with the application form for Grade 1 admission.